Sarpino's Olathe - Cook
Who you are:The fastest way to a customer’s heart is through their stomach! You will create food that youcan be proud of. Our fast-paced environment is perfect for individuals with high energy,attention to detail, a desire to learn, and love for great food! We offer paid on the job training,competitive wages, and room for growth in our culture of excellence.As a cook, a typical day might include the following...
- Prepare the ingredients and bake orders
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Ensure that the kitchen and preparation area are cleaned and sanitized
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
This role might be for you if you have:
- Prior experience as a cook in the food service industry
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling procedures and you are able to read and
- follow orders
About us:When you visit our restaurants, you see the nation’s best pizza. We offer flexible hours and afun, family like culture. We all have a genuine appreciation for the quality of our food. We seeyou in the future of our company. Come join the Sarpino’s family!Each Sarpino’s location is independently owned and operated. The information you provide willbe submitted to the Franchisee who is solely responsible for making employment decisions forthe franchised Sarpino’s location. Sarpino’s independently owned and operated franchisees arethe exclusive employer for their employees and as such are solely responsible for allemployment-related matters in their business. Sarpino’s LLC and its independent franchiseesare equal opportunity employers committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Job Reference #: fd9e1079-e3a4-449e-a5f1-917d148a49dc