Sarpino's Gurnee - Store Manager
You run the show! You are responsible for making sure the store operates efficiently. You will be leading your team in a fast-paced work environment assigning each employee tasks, ensuring advancement opportunities and a culture that welcomes your ideas and suggestions. We give you the training and resources you need to succeed. Do you want to be the one in charge? Then this role is right for you!As a Store Manager, a typical day might include the following...
- Managing staff
- Restaurant cost management
- Controlling inventory
- Maintaining a welcoming environment
- Hiring and training new employees
- Looking for ways to increase the market share of Sarpino’s in your area
- At least 2 years of restaurant leadership experience (desired but not necessary, we will train you)
- Reliable transportation
- You have a proven track record of motivating others
- You love to develop strong teams and deliver excellence
When you visit our restaurants, you see the nation’s best pizza. We offer competitive pay, flexible hours and a fun, family like culture. We all have a genuine appreciation for the quality of our food. We see you in the future of our company. Come join the Sarpino’s family!
Each Sarpino’s location is independently owned and operated. The information you provide will be submitted to the Franchisee who is solely responsible for making employment decisions for the franchised Sarpino’s location. Sarpino’s independently owned and operated franchisees are the exclusive employer for their employees and as such are solely responsible for all employment-related matters in their business. Sarpino’s LLC and its independent franchisees are equal opportunity employers committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 1526