Richfield - Cook
Who you are:
The fastest way to a customer’s heart is through their stomach! You will create food that you
can be proud of. Our fast-paced environment is perfect for individuals with high energy,
attention to detail, a desire to learn, and love for great food! We offer paid on the job training,
competitive wages, and room for growth in our culture of excellence.
As a cook, a typical day might include the following...
- Prepare the ingredients and bake orders
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Ensure that the kitchen and preparation area are cleaned and sanitized
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
This role might be for you if you have:
- Prior experience as a cook in the food service industry
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling procedures and you are able to read and
- follow orders
When you visit our restaurants, you see the nation’s best pizza. We offer flexible hours and a
fun, family like culture. We all have a genuine appreciation for the quality of our food. We see
you in the future of our company. Come join the Sarpino’s family!
Each Sarpino’s location is independently owned and operated. The information you provide will
be submitted to the Franchisee who is solely responsible for making employment decisions for
the franchised Sarpino’s location. Sarpino’s independently owned and operated franchisees are
the exclusive employer for their employees and as such are solely responsible for all
employment-related matters in their business. Sarpino’s and its independent franchisees
are equal opportunity employers committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.