Store: Sarpino’s Pizzeria in Wicker Park/Bucktown Chicago
Address: 1852 N. Damen Ave, Chicago, IL 60647
Who You Are:
You will be in the middle of all the action and set the tone for the Sarpino’s experience. You’ll make people feel special as soon as guests walk into the restaurant or call on the phone. You must enjoy making people happy, talking on the phone, and working in a fast-paced work environment. And don’t worry, training will teach you everything you need to know to be successful on the job. This opportunity will help you develop outstanding communication and problem solving skills.
As a crew member, a typical day might include the following...
- Answering the phone and taking guests orders
- Assisting guests that walk into the restaurant
- Handling cash or credit card payments
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the reception area
- Operating all equipment within the restaurant
- Helping the cooks prep food
This role might be for you if you have:
- Excellent math and computer skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- You have a strong work ethic
- You’re a team player
- You have a positive attitude
When you visit our restaurants, you see the nation’s best pizza. We offer competitive pay, flexible hours and a fun, family like culture. We all have a genuine appreciation for the quality of our food. We see you in the future of our company. Come join the Sarpino’s family!
Each Sarpino’s location is independently owned and operated. The information you provide will be submitted to the Franchisee who is solely responsible for making employment decisions for the franchised Sarpino’s location. Sarpino’s independently owned and operated franchisees are the exclusive employer for their employees and as such are solely responsible for all employment-related matters in their business. Sarpino’s LLC and its independent franchisees are equal opportunity employers committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.